Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pieces of Flair!

Okay, so if you don't get the reference, you need to find yourself a copy of "Office Space" and watch it.

So anyway, on Facebook, there's a new feature where you can pick out pieces of flair to display on a corkboard. It's cracking me up! I love some of them! Here's a few jewels:

"Spooning leads to forking"

"Girls are not complicated...seriously, how hard is it to say 'You're pretty' and give us chocolate?"

"Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls"

"I'm not short, I'm just fun size"

"Put on your big girls panties and deal with it"

"Careful, you may end up in my novel"

"Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You decide."

"Save the ta-tas" (with the pink breast cancer ribbon in the middle)

"I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me"

"nananana...Batman!"

For some reason, those just made me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter