Monday, April 27, 2009

Project Update

So I read entirely too many blogs. What can I say, I find inspiration from other people, and I can't seem to get enough inspiration. Unfortunately, that inspiration has caused me to start innumerable projects that I have never finished. I have several lists of projects to get done, but rarely "find the time" to do them.

So when I read about the Project Procrastination Party on The Inspired Room, I decided that, even though I'm going back home during this time, I still have tons of projects that I can catch up on, or even just get more work done on, during the same timeframe.

I've still yet to come up with a list of things I want to finish/work on, as I have a to-do list a mile long that I'm avoiding (yes, I'm the ultimate procrastinator), but I'll put it up soon.

In the meantime, I need to get my butt up from the computer and go clean some dishes and start on dinner while the little one is asleep.

P.S. For those reading this in Google Reader, I apologize for the influx of posts. I combined another of my blogs with this one, and it created a new post for every post I brought over. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter