Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I need to get better about this ...

It seems I've been multitasking a little too much lately, thinking that "divide and conquer" would be the best way to handle things. Apparently, that mean divide Janie and conquer nothing!

Anyway, I'm trying to consolidate several blogs, limit the things I do get involved in, minimize my projects (including just plain finishing some of them), and giving up those things that don't mesh with my life right now. In the meantime, please bear with me while I figure things out.

In addition to all this, I want to attempt to blog better. I've decided that one of the things I want to focus on is my baby gifts and crafting, so I want to use this blog for that.

Along those lines, I heard about a giveaway for a complete blog makeover that I am uber excited about! This blog could certainly use it, since I have all these great layout ideas, and lack the knowledge to actually put them into practice. Check out the details of the giveaway here. I believe you can also click on the button I added in the sidebar. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye open for an opportunity to use Jennisa's genius at some point in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter